PRODUCTS I LOVE :
John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair serum
Giovanni Tea tree triple treat shampoo
Giovanni Smooth as silk deeper moisture conditioner
Giovanni L.A hold hair spritz
Aroma Natural Aloe vera gel
Parachute coconut oil
L'oreal Elnett hair spray
HAIR LENGTH / CUT :
- If you remember , about a year and a half back , i had cut my hair short . Now my hair reaches till my chest.
- I have wavy / curly hair . I cut my own bangs and do not usually visit the hairdresser. It's been quite a while since i visited a hair salon for a haircut. Hence , my hair has a lot of long layers with a chunky side fringe.
HAIR STYLING :
- I use the Giovanni Tea tree triple treat shampoo & the smooth as silk conditioner . Both the shampoo & conditioner are suphate-free & organic . They have helped my hair become healthier and grow faster.
- Once my hair is almost dry , i use the John frieda Frizz ease hair serum and let it air dry (wavy / curly) or blow dry it straight .
- I also blow dry my fringe straight . ( Watch the tutorial : How to Blow dry your bangs )
- The L.A Hold hair spritz can be used for beachy waves or when you want some hold . L'oreal Elnett hairspray is a good product for keeping your bangs in place.
(I do not use these products on a daily basis.)
BRUSHES FOR BLOW DRYING :
-Small round brush
-Large round brush
HAIR TREATMENTS :
- The best hair treatments are the good old Parachute coconut oil & Aloe vera gel .
- Apply the coconut oil an hour before you wash your hair and it works like a dream!
- Prefer staying away from the deep conditioning treatments that contain a lot of chemicals .
If you have more questions regarding my hair care , feel free to post it below / Send a tweet or message me on Facebook .
For steals / deals and interesting finds , Join me on Instagram ( @Giasaysthat)
LOVE HAIR CARE POSTS?
More on hair :